- OUR FIRM
- OUR PEOPLE
- SSAE 16 & SOC Audits
- NEWS & EVENTS
- CONTACT US
We currently have an immediate need for an Audit Manager to join our accounting team. Big 4 experience is a big plus and you must be authorized to work in the US.
- Manage a portfolio of audit and consulting engagements for clients in a variety of industries, including technology, retail, manufacturing, healthcare, real estate and investments
- Oversee the successful execution of audit and consulting engagements from the engagement letter through report issuance while managing engagement economics
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management to help ensure that client needs and expectations are clearly understood and satisfied
- Effectively manage audit seniors and staff on engagements, providing constructive feedback and guidance
- Drive the prompt resolution of accounting and auditing issues, clearly communicating the resolution to both clients and engagement team members
- Ensure the effective and efficient execution of the firm’s audit methodology to yield quality audits without unnecessary work
- Lead by example in fostering a culture of teamwork, responsibility and integrity
- Serve as a liaison between client management and firm partners
- 5 - 8 years of current or very recent audit experience in public accounting; Big 4 experience is a big plus
- Experience in auditing commercial entities
- Accounting, finance or other relevant degree
- Exceptional technical skills including thorough working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), accounting procedures and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS)
- Dedication to providing high quality client service, staff development and teamwork
- Possess advanced verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Display strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage simultaneous engagements
Holtzman Partners offers a competitive benefits package.
About Our Firm
Holtzman Partners was founded by former Big 4 executives with the overriding principle of leveraging the experience of our partners and personnel to provide high quality audit and advisory services to our clients at reasonable rates. Holtzman Partners has grown from a startup in 2004 to one of the largest Austin-based CPA firms based on the number of CPAs. We provide independent audit and assurance services including financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, single audits, and SSAE 16 audits for companies in a wide array of industries. Within our advisory services practice, we provide our clients with expertise focusing on SOX readiness, IT security, internal audit outsourcing and acquisition due diligence. Our growth has been tremendous, thanks in large part to our quality team, and we are planning for continuing growth.
We bring a combination of professionalism, business acumen and deep technical expertise to every engagement. Each team member is client focused, and we think we are more than just technicians. We enjoy working with each other, and serving our clients. We also offer the opportunity to work directly with seasoned executives from international firms, an opportunity that is not always available at the larger firms. Our office location in Austin on West 6th Street provides an opportunity to blend our unique professional environment with an “Austin feel” to create a truly exceptional workplace.
Interested in joining the Holtzman team?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Audit Manager as your subject line.